How to Reduce Your Body Fat Percentage
- 1). Make it a point to drink more green tea. Beside being a healthy drink for your body and cells, green tea can help your body burn more fat when it is drank on a regular basis.
- 2). You need to eat more healthy fats in your diets. Foods like fish, nuts, and olive oil are not only good for your heart, but they can help you lose body fat.
- 3). Include more healthy snacks in your diet rather than eating bad foods like cookies, chips, and ice creams. Eating things like fruit, protein bars, nuts, or trail mix can help your body lose more fat and become healthier.
- 4). Get eight hours of sleep every night. This should be quality, undisturbed rest. You want to also get into the habit of going to sleep at the same time each night so you can regulate your sleeping patterns.
- 5). Make it a point to exercise 4-5 times a week. You should perform intense cardiovascular exercise and lift weights weekly, which will help you decrease your fat percentage and gain lean muscle or tone up.
- 6). Maintain low levels of stress. Excess stress in your life can result in the body producing more cortisone which is stored as fat around the midsection.